Tie-Dye Warrior Tee
Tie-Dye Warrior Tee
5.3 oz. pre-shrunk 100% heavyweight cotton
- no two spider patterns are exactly alike
- double-needle stitching throughout
- seamless rib at neck
- shoulder-to shoulder tape
- wash separately
- Deco Eligible
Made to Order: Your order can take up to 3 weeks. This shirt is not made until your order is placed.
How to Measure
- BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
SHIPPING & FREE GIVEAWAYS
Due to increasing shipping costs, we no longer offer free shipping with most items. During Migraine and Headache Awareness Month in June, we give away FREE #ShadesForMigraine purple sunglasses to participate in their June 21st photo contest for all orders utilizing our Free Shipping and First Class Package shipping and above. Visit www.shadesformigraine.org for more details about their contest.
T-SHIRT ORDER NOTICE
There is currently a worldwide t-shirt shortage on almost all brands. Your t-shirt brand will vary from what is listed on the item description above. T-shirts will be either Gildan Softstyle, Bella + Canvas, Next Level, or a similar premium t-shirt brand using ring-spun cottons, 100% polyester, and cotton/polyester blends. We do not use heavy cotton materials unless requested. We do offer custom orders, contact us for more information.
Erica Carrasco is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://achysmile.shop.
DISABLED SMALL BUSINESS
Achy Smile Shop is a small, woman-owned business operated by Erica Nicole Carrasco. Achy Smile started as a chronic migraine blog written by Erica slowly incorporating awareness t-shirts and later, accessories. Products are now sold world wide.